2009/06/13

Loyall pet food

looks like they mostly do dog food. The company is Nutrena
Looks like a relatively new line of food, to be sold in ag-retailers instead of places like PetSmart.
I don't know where you are, but I can find it in Central Ohio if I click on my store locator.
Looks like the parent company Nutrena comes out of the agri-business world rather than originating with dogs and cats.
It meets the AAFCO requirements.
Looking at the ingredients, it lists first Poultry by-product meal, which ain't great, but better than starting off with corn (which is the 2nd ingredient).

Its probably equivalent to your grocery store chain food.

I'd say thanks to whoever donated it and feed away, unless you have money to feed better. In that case, pass it off to someone who can't afford better (but still say thanks).

Merlin










0 comments: