2009/06/16

3 eight weeks old littermates, various stages of taming

3 kittens. 2 males fixed yesterday, 1 female fixed last Friday. They have been living in a garage for the past 3 weeks. New caretaker didn't listen and let them run the garage, even though I brought two cages, and all the fixins. I forgive him, he's new to this and is learning. He'll get there.


I got permission to relocate to another caretaker with lots of taming experience. I will bring them to the new foster tomorrow afternoon(Wednesday). They are all at my house tonight.

The male, solid black one, is pretty tame after a few hours in my house but still runs if I move too fast. One, the female, I have in a cage because she immediately set up shop inside the recliner's mechanism. The other orange male lurks and let's me get close, closer, can barely touch, then runs. I have been able to pick that one up a few times tonight.

So, when they go to their new foster family, do we cage them all? Together? Seperately? I don't think the orange one male and female can go in a cage together because she was all hissy with him and kinda violent when i tried to put him in with her. They were seperated since Sunday evening. I have enough cages to loan the foster mom if they need to be seperated.

_
.

__,_._,___

0 comments: