2009/06/13

Fwd: [feral_cats] Costs on feral/stray spay-neuter around U.S.

I was speaking to one of our leading free clinic vets Sat. about the amount paid by many of the trappers in various communities for spay-neuter for the feral and strays. I commented that other communities seemed to be moving toward a $25 fee structure in general. here in SW Fla, the vets was $40-$55 and feel this is a huge bargain, citing their high cost of supplies.

I am wondering if any of you can give me more details on how much you pay,   that includes and how the provider manages to do it at a lower cost, if yours is low.

I told the vet that I would get back to her with specifics on where $25 surgeries are available and how the providers manage to do that.

Thanks so much, and thanks to all of you for helping the cats!


0 comments: